Absolutely "NO SMOKING" on the airshow ramp or spectator area. Smoking is allowed outside spectator gates and the parking lots.
- All carry-in items and persons are subject to search
- All unattended bags and items will be removed from the premises
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, attending the show barefoot is not recommended
- Suncreen, sunglasses & ear plugs recommended
- ATMs will be available
The following Restrictions apply:
- No e-cigarettes
- No ladders or step stools
- No UAVs or drones
- No cans, glass or alcohol may be carried in or out of the event
- No pets (except for service animals)
- No weapons of any kind
- No cooking equipment
- No bicycles, skateboards
- No scooters (except for physically challenged persons)
- No roller-blades, Heelys or inline skates
- No large umbrellas, portable awnings or tents
- No coolers or loose ice of any kind allowed through the gates
The following are allowed:
- Personal umbrellas
- Portable chairs/lawn chairs
- Cameras and video cameras *ALL COMMERCIAL AND MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST REGISTER AT THE MEDIA TENT. Pre-register for credentials.
- Baby strollers
- Baby food
- Non-motorized wagons
To minimize imposition, it is recommended that AIRSHO patrons bring only necessary items and limit the size and contents of carry-in items. Concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience. Only small coolers carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants will be allowed into the event.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!